We wish to safeguard your immigration standing and stop issues in your future immigration purposes. Because of this, we’d like your assist to maintain us up to date! Please be sure that to inform HR or our regulation agency if any of the next info change:
- Your job duties
- Your using authorized entity or its company construction
- Your wage (improve or lower)
- Your worksite, even when quickly for over 5 days
- Your loved ones (marriage, divorce, start of overseas nationwide kids)
- You journey internationally and obtain a brand new passport stamp (or digital Type I-94)
- Your employment standing (i.e., you’ve got resigned)
Again to high
Worldwide Journey Suggestions
- Most workers might want to receive from a U.S. Consulate overseas a sound visa within the passport to have the ability to return to the USA. Tell us a few months upfront of worldwide journey if you want our regulation agency to help you in making ready the applying bundle for the U.S. consulate, acquiring an interview appointment, and making ready you for the interview.
- Every time you enter the U.S., be sure that your passport is legitimate all through your anticipated interval of keep within the U.S. Additionally, it have to be legitimate for an extra 6 months past your interval of keep, in case you are not a citizen of a rustic listed on the following hyperlink, https://fam.state.gov/fam/09FAM/09FAM040309.html (See Part 9 FAM 403.9-Three(B)(2)). Having a sound passport for this length will keep away from your licensed interval of keep from being minimize quick by an earlier passport expiration date. (Some nations won’t renew passports far sufficient upfront; in such case ask us for extra recommendation.)
- Upon getting into the USA, every particular person will obtain a stamp of their passport, together with a handwritten notation indicating the person’s Immigration Lawyer Surrey and the expiration date of the immigration standing. Examine your passport stamp earlier than you permit the inspection desk to make sure that it’s right.
- Your admission may even be recorded in Customs and Border Safety’s digital database. Type I-94 will probably be obtainable inside 24 hours of entry at: www.cbp.gov/I94. Promptly go to the web site to verify your admission was recorded appropriately.
- Each time you journey internationally, you will need to ship our regulation agency a replica of your passport stamp, Type I-94, and the date of your most up-to-date entry into the U.S. in order that we will evaluate and replace your file.
- It’s important that you just by no means keep in the USA past the expiration date or your passport stamp of Type I-94.
- A partner of an worker with momentary work standing can enter the U.S. by presenting his/her visa. Simply in case, s/he also needs to have a licensed copy of the wedding certificates and a photocopy of the worker’s Approval Discover.
- After you’re inspected in your correct immigration paperwork, you’ll be inspected for compliance with customs legal guidelines. Please be sure that all pharmaceuticals are clearly marked and do not forget that you can’t convey perishable meals and articles comprised of protected species. In case you are carrying greater than $10,000 you should report this to the Customs and Border Patrol officer.
- For future immigration functions, we extremely advocate that every particular person maintain a document of worldwide journey dates.